E-mail this Page to a Friend
Your e-mail has been sent!
Please fill in all fields.[close]
Security and Privacy Notice
- For purposes of site management and security, information is collected and stored. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics using information such as the number of visitors to different sections of the site, what information is of most or least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- The following information is collected on this website:
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com if you are using an America Online account).
- The date and time you access our site.
- The Internet address of the websites from which you linked directly to our site or the Internet address of the computer used to link to our site.
- To enhance your experience, some pages on this site employ cookies. Cookies are secure text files placed in your computerís browser to store your browsing preferences. Cookies used on this site do not store any personal identity information.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, we will not obtain personal information about you (for example, your mailing address) when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.
- Unauthorized use, tampering with, or modification of this system or its supporting hardware and software, may violate federal and other statutes and may subject the violator to criminal and civil penalties under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act. In the event of an unauthorized intrusion, all relevant information regarding possible violation of law may be provided to law enforcement officials.
- E-mail addresses provided for the Art and History monthly update will be used solely for the Art and History distribution list.
- Please send your questions/comments about this notice to: email@example.com